Frankie B Be Mine Heart Pocket Skinny Jeans in Indigo Free

It seems I’m on a roll with my Frankie B collection this week.  Today’s review is on Frankie B’s Be Mine Skinny Jeans.  What I love most about these jeans is how they fit.  They feel like leggings with the stretch and comfort.  If you’re a fan of ultra skinny jeans, then these jeans will suit you.  They hug every curve and are skin tight.  I’d say these run true to size because they do have quite a bit of stretch to them, made of 73% cotton, 25% polyester, and 2% spandex.  They are, however, extremely fitted.  The leg opening is a very tight 9 inches, so keep that in mind.  It’s a tight squeeze for me getting these jeans on over my feet and ankles.

The rise measurement is a low 6 ¾  inches.  I’m a fan of lower rise jeans.  The downfall to lower rise is that I have to pull them up every once in a while.  As I mentioned earlier, the material has a lot of stretch, which includes the waistband.  But although the waistband is very forgiving, I wouldn’t suggest going down in size.  These jeans are very snug, particularly along the thighs and calves.

The rear has heart shaped pockets, which is such a cute detail.  Frankie B has made these heart pockets on several different styles (i.e., bootcut, skinny, cropped, etc.) and different washes in the past.  The wash is called Indigo Free which is a dark blue wash with some fading along the thighs and rear.  The color definitely bleeds, so keep that in mind before you wear a white or lighter color top over it.  I’d suggest washing or dry cleaning them first before you decide to wear them against anything of a lighter color.

These jeans are very comfortable.  They’re the kind you can certainly dress up or down.  They’re a great basic pair of skinny jeans with a nice little unique detail (the rear pockets).

Washing instructions are:  dry clean or machine wash in cold inside out, tumble dry warm, warm iron if needed.

Buy Frankie B. Jeans FB Mine Heart Pocket Skinny Jean in Indigo at Revolve Clothing.

Comments
10 Responses to “Frankie B Be Mine Heart Pocket Skinny Jeans in Indigo Free”
  1. claire s. says:

These are really cute! I love Frankie B. but only have 2 pairs. How low is the back rise? Both my pairs have a back rise of about 9 – 9.5 inches, which is fine when I’m standing, but when I bend over or sit down, my butt crack always shows. I don’t really mind that thought because they are so well fitting and good looking. I really like the back pockets of yours!

• Susan says:

Thank you, Claire. The back rise on these is 11 1/2 inches. Frankie B does make lower rises than most other brands, but it seems they’re starting to make their jeans with a little higher rises.

2. claire says:

Yeah I’ve noticed the higher rise… Not sure how I feel about that because I only bought Frankie B. specifically for the super-duper low rise. 11 1/2 seems too high

• Susan says:

I like lower rises also. Even though Frankie B is making the rises a bit higher, they’re still considered a very low rise. You could always purchase them and return them if the fit doesn’t work for you. Revolve Clothing has a good return policy.

3. jessie says:

hello,I want to buy these lovely jeans,how do I choose the size? Would it need to one size up or down?thanks a lot.

• Susan says:

Hi Jessie. These jeans are a little tricky in sizing because they are very fitted along the thighs and calves, but on the other hand they have a lot of stretch to the material. If you aren’t concerned about the fit along your thighs and calves areas, then I’d say to order your normal size in designer denim. Overall, I feel that these jeans run true to size. Frankie B normally runs a little large for me, but these run a little tighter than Frankie B’s typical sizing. I hope this helps!

4. Becky says:

Hi, I wear a size 24 in Current/Elliott jeans and vary from a 24-25 in True Religion jeans, what size would you recommend for this pair? Because I think I’m going to order them! Thank you in advance!

• Susan says:

Hi Becky. If you are a between sizes 24 and 25 in True Religion, then I’d advise going with a size 25. These run very tight along the thighs and calves.

5. Becky says:

Hey Susan! Thank you for your fast reply! My problem is usually with the hips as apposed to the legs, seeing as I have very skinny legs. I am a size 25 in the true religion “casey” which are jeggings, are these more like jeggings? and do u happen to know at all if they fit similarly to the true religion “casey”? Thank you so much for you time!

• Susan says:

I’m somewhat familiar with TR’s Casey jeans, but I believe they all vary with different washes. But these Frankie B’s do fit very much like jeggings. The thing about Frankie B jeans is that they run pretty low along the waist, so the waistband is actually pretty forgiving on their jeans. They’re very fitted everywhere else along the legs. Good luck with your purchase! 🙂